Buckle in for a wild ride at Dubai’s largest indoor theme park, where five epic adventure zones feature themes from Marvel, Cartoon Network, and The Lost Valley. With IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets, you can meet your favorite characters and defy gravity on adrenaline-inducing roller coasters.
When you have had your fill of thrills, relax in cosmic cinemas and tuck into international cuisine at one of the resort’s many restaurants.
How much do IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets cost?
Visiting the IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the most popular things to do in Dubai - you will be raving about it for years to come.
There are a few different price options for IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets:
- General Park Admission: AED299 ($82)
- Unlimited Rides Access (UAE residents only): AED195 ($53)
- Children under the height of 1.05 meters: Free
Standard tickets are not valid for special events which have a separate admission charge.
- VIP Package (for up to 5 guests): AED5245 ($1428)
- Additional VIP Package guests (per person): AED1049 ($286)
The VIP Package includes priority access to all rides and attractions, a meet and greet with famous characters, access to the VIP lounge and selected refreshments, dining, Iron Man experience, priority seating for certain shows, and a 5-hour VIP guided tour by a host. These packages are for a maximum of seven guests in one group.
Who is eligible for discounts?
UAE residents can enjoy a discount of AED104 ($28) for a day pass giving unlimited ride access.
What are the best IMG Worlds of Adventure tours?
Most visitors to the park prefer exploring at their own pace, but for something extra special, why not consider a VIP IMG Worlds of Adventure tour? Not only will this give you priority access to all the rides, but it will also provide you with a personal guide to show you all the best bits.
Some IMG Worlds of Adventure tour packages include return transfers from your hotel in Dubai to help make your day super smoothly. Private transfer packages are also available if you fancy being completely independent, or just want an extra hour in bed.
Should you book IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets in advance?
If you want to secure your preferred time and date, then yes! IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets are incredibly popular so book in advance to make sure you do not miss out.
You can also book fast track access tickets that will let you skip the long queues for rides.
How do you book cheap IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets in advance?
If you are looking for some cheap tickets, we strongly suggest comparing prices from online travel agencies such as Headout, Viator or Getyourguide. Those sites often offer special discounts.
Use TourScanner’s search engine to compare all offers in one place and find the cheapest tickets available online. You may save up to 30%.
What will you see inside the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
Prepare yourself for an action-packed day as you explore five different adventure zones that collectively cover 1.5 million square feet! Meet superhero favorites like Spiderman, Iron Man, and the Hulk in the Marvel section, and laugh in the face of gravity on the Thor Thunder Spin. Smaller adventurers will love racing Avengers on the Flight of the Quinjets.
Animation enthusiasts should check out the Cartoon Network Zone where LazyTown, The Powerpuff Girls, and Ben 10 have all been brought to life through interactive attractions. Head over to the Lost Valley for dinosaur encounters and adventures on spine-tingling rides like The Velociraptor and Predator. Watch out for T-Rex as you journey deep into prehistoric jungles of the past.
Feeling brave? Then venture into the Haunted House on IMG Boulevard and hold your nerve as you battle ghouls and ghosts as you try to find the exit. There are several popular restaurants here too, serving everything from gourmet popcorn and exotic samosas to hearty soups and local Arabian specialties.
Chill out and relax at the luxurious Novo Cinemas, with their state-of-the-art movie screens, laser experiences, and 7-star service. Note that film viewings are not included in the price of IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets.
Where is the IMG Worlds of Adventure located?
The theme park is situated in central Dubai on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, beside the Global Village and not far from the famous Arabian Ranches. The best way to reach the park is by taxi.
If you are driving, there is plenty of free parking available on site.
When is the best time to visit the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
If you want to escape the crowds, the best time to visit IMG Worlds of Adventure is during the morning on a working day, which in Dubai is Sundays - Thursdays. Get there when the gates open to beat the long queues, and avoid 5 – 7 PM which is peak time.
What are the IMG Worlds of Adventure opening hours?
The IMG Worlds of Adventure is open 365 days a year, with the times below indicating closing time for attractions and rides rather than the park itself.
- Saturday – Wednesday: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Thursday – Friday: 12 PM – 9 PM
Which other theme parks can be visited in Dubai?
Dubai is a real adventure playground for visitors of all ages, so make the most of your trip and check out some of these other fun attractions:
- Miracle Garden – explore the world’s largest natural flower park with its fairy castles, floral tunnels, and giant Disney characters.
- Dubai Aquarium – journey into an underwater world and come face to face with exotic marine life inside the iconic Dubai Mall.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark – plunge down slides and zoom around on rides as you brave the attractions at this aquatic theme park.
- Dubai Dolphinarium – watch in awe as dolphins and seals show off their best moves in this action-packed performance.
- Motiongate – find out how films are made as you go behind the scenes at this magical Hollywood-themed park.
- Wild Wadi Water Park – climb on board a magic carpet and enter a world of Arabian folklore and adrenaline-pumping watery rides.
- Garden Glow – admire luminescent art installations and mesmerizing neon sculptures as you wander through this enchanting realm.
- Yas Waterworld – venture into this world-class water park near Abu Dhabi and take on epic flumes and hair-raising rides.
- Ferrari World – get behind the wheel of a supercar and practice some sleek moves at this one-of-a-kind amusement park.
- Ski Dubai – swish down snow-covered slopes at this cool indoor ski center.
- Book online in advance: we recommend organizing your visit in advance so you can compare IMG Worlds of Adventure ticket prices and find the cheapest deal for your preferred day.
- Ride Restrictions: note that some attractions have height restrictions.
- Luggage storage: lockers are available at the park entrance and in IMG Boulevard, with costs starting at AED45 ($12) for the day. Some rides also have lockers for storing loose articles. These are AED10 ($3) per hour.
- ATMs: these are located at the main entrance and also next to the lockers in IMG Boulevard.
- Food and drink: this cannot be brought in from outside the park.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure offers complimentary shuttle service for the park. The shuttle connects at major hotels in the region. Consult the shuttle schedule for more information. Free parking is also available on the grounds.