Stimulate your senses at Dubai’s unique illuminated theme park, which comes to life at dusk with sparkling colors and sensory attractions. Your Garden Glow tickets are a passport to a mesmerizing 40-acre world of visual art featuring larger-than-life wildlife and nature exhibits.
Explore four enticing zones where dinosaurs roam and iconic buildings are carved from ice. Hand-made lights twinkle overhead and live musical performances keep the vibe light-hearted and entertaining.
How much do Garden Glow tickets cost?
Visiting Garden Glow is a fun evening out for all the family that does not cost the earth. There are a few different ticket options, which include different sections of the Garden Glow Dubai.
The sections are Glow Park, Dinosaur Park, Magic Park, Ice Park and Art Park. The standard ticket includes the Glow Park and Dinosaur Park.
Glow Park and Dinosaur Park Tickets
Single entry Garden Glow tickets also include admission to the Dinosaur Park, which is also on site:
- Single Entry Ticket: AED 65 ($18)
- Children aged 3 years and under: Free
Entry to Other Parks
Tickets for the Magic Park, Ice Park, and Art Park can be purchased separately at the individual entry gates.
Are there any combined tickets or tours including Garden Glow and other attractions?
There sure are! Combining Garden Glow tickets with other attractions in Dubai is a great way to save time and money during your stay. Here are some of the best tour packages that include a visit to Garden Glow:
- Garden Glow and Dubai Frame: combine an enchanting garden visit with stunning views of the city skyline through the famous Dubai Frame.
- Garden Glow with city transfers: many Garden Glow ticket packages include private transfers from your Dubai hotel, to ensure your visit is completely hassle-free.
Of course, you can visit different sections of Garden Glow Dubai by combining the tickets of the different attractions.
- Garden Glow with Ice Park: spend some quality time at two of the city’s most memorable parks, photographing illuminated art and intricate ice creations.
- Garden Glow plus Dinosaur Park, Ice Park, Art Park, and Magic Park: after exploring the glow-in-the-dark garden, take a walk with Jurassic giants, marvel at ice sculptures, and figure out optical illusions.
Should you book Garden Glow tickets in advance?
Yes! Booking Garden Glow tickets ahead of your visit is always a good idea for this popular theme park. Reserving your entry in advance will ensure tickets are not sold out on your day of choice.
It also means you can compare ticket prices on TourScanner to make sure you get the best deal.
What will you see inside Garden Glow Dubai?
Surround yourself with over 10 million colorful lights in this vast glow-in-the-dark garden that springs to life at dusk. The attraction themes at Garden Glow change every year, with everything from illuminated safaris and neon jellyfish, to talking trees and even water fairies.
There are four other parks to explore on the same site. The Garden Glow ticket price includes entry to the Dinosaur Park where life-sized prehistoric creatures delight and scare in equal measure. Journey through time and walk among these animatronic giants – they do roar so keep your wits about you.
Ever seen ice carvings in the desert? Art and nature collide in Dubai's Ice Park, where the polar climate keeps spectacular sculptures looking fresh. See how many wild animals you can spot and admire the exquisite craftsmanship of a frozen Burj Khalifa.
Let your imagination run wild in the eco-friendly Art Park, where unusual creations made from recyclable materials celebrate color and happiness. Meanwhile, in the Magic Park, there are 25 mind-boggling exhibits that use geometric shapes to draw you in. Embrace the art of science and let your mind wander in this world of optical illusions.
Feeling peckish after all the excitement? Then head over to the street food stalls and tuck into hotdogs, burgers, and pizzas.
Where is Garden Glow located?
Garden Glow is conveniently located in Zabeel Park, in central Dubai. The best way to reach Garden Glow is by taxi or private car.
If you are traveling by metro, take the red line to Al Jafiliya station, then hop in a taxi or walk the final short stretch.
When is the best time to visit Garden Glow?
The best time to arrive at Garden Glow is 5.30 PM, just before sunset, so you can watch as the park transforms into a twinkling illuminated haven. These twilight moments set the scene for an enchanting evening ahead.
Weekdays are usually quieter than Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays.
What are the Garden Glow opening hours?
Garden Glow opens for the winter season each year between October and May. It remains closed over the summer months. The park can be visited seven days a week during the evenings:
- Saturday – Thursday: 5 PM – 10.30 PM
- Fridays and National Holidays: 5 PM – 11 PM
The onsite booking counter closes at 9.45 PM.
Which other theme parks can be visited in Dubai?
Dubai is home to some of the best theme parks in the world. Adventurers of all ages can enjoy these action-packed favorites:
- Miracle Garden – admire floral castles and wander through heart-shaped tunnels dripping with colorful blooms in this relaxing park.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure – this is the biggest indoor theme park in the city, where you can enjoy rip-roaring rides and meet characters from famous cartoons.
- Dubai Aquarium – head over to the Dubai Mall and gaze in awe as sea creatures of the deep show you their best moves.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark – scream if you want to go faster as you plunge down flumes and tackle the rapids at this theme park with an aquatic twist.
- Dubai Dolphinarium – dolphins and seals are the stars of the show at this perfectly choreographed marine display.
- Motiongate – venture behind the scenes and discover insider secrets from the world of movies as you explore this Hollywood-inspired park.
- Wild Wadi Water Park – this hugely entertaining water world has an exotic Arabian folklore theme, with hair-raising rides and lazy rivers.
- Yas Waterworld – this world-renowned water park near Abu Dhabi is home to some of the most eye-watering rides on the circuit.
- Ferrari World – take on the world’s fastest roller coaster and test your driving skills on a day out in the dazzling world of Ferraris.
- Ski Dubai – race your friends down the slopes, enjoy encounters with penguins, and chill out in the Avalanche café at the coolest place in Dubai.
- Book ahead: reserving your Garden Glow tickets in advance means you can compare prices and find the cheapest deal for your preferred day.
- Food and drink: no refreshments from outside the park are allowed in Garden Glow. There are refreshments available to purchase inside the parks.
- Clothing: please dress respectfully with the local culture in mind, keeping exposed skin to a minimum.