Get the adrenaline pumping and the thrills a-flowing by booking Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets. This is one of Dubai's premier family draws. It covers more than 17 hectares of land on the famous Palm Jumeirah archipelago.
Atlantis Waterpark touts over 30 individual rides and slides, from the heart-thumping Leap of Faith (a near-vertical shoot that delves into a shark-infested pool) to the Aquaconda (the world's largest tube waterslide!). And it's got lazy rivers and private beachfront for those who'd like something a little more chilled.
How much do Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets cost?
There are two main types of Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets – the Super Pass and the Mega Pass.
The Super Pass includes access to the park and the adjoining Lost Chambers Aquarium, and it lasts one day. The online prices are:
- Adults: AED 330 (US$90)
- Kids: AED 280 (US$76)
The Mega Pass includes the entrance to Atlantis waterpark plus the shark-feeding shows and the entry to the Surf's Up wave pool. The Mega Pass lasts 2 days. The online prices are:
- Adults: AED 360 (US$98)
- Kids: AED 320 (US$87)
Kids 0-2 years old go free.
The above are seasonal prices for Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets that are purchased online.
Who is eligible for discounts?
Guests of the Atlantis, The Palm, resort hotel won't have to worry about buying Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets – they go free. If you're coming in from another hotel in Dubai, you'll still enjoy free access for any children in your travel group who are two and under.
Are there any deals including Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets and other attractions?
There sure are! In fact, scoring a combo package that includes Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets alongside other experiences can be a great way to squeeze the most out of your trip to the UAE. It's also a sure way to save money in Dubai by joining several attractions together in the same tour. Some examples are:
- Aquaventure Waterpark & Dubai City Tour Combo – Start by cruising down Dubai Creek on a traditional Arabic Abra boat. Then, take in the elegant minarets of Jumeirah Mosque, before hitting the Burj Khalifa for a photo stop. The second day of the tour is all about the whizzing slides of the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark & Dolphin Encounter – After hitting the slides and splash pools, get ready to shorten the bucket list as you dive into a lagoon filled with bottlenose dolphins!
- The Lost Chamber Aquarium and Aquaventure Water Park with Dinner in Saffron – Family fun meets spice-infused dining on this two-in-one tour. Daytime waterslides give way to an evening at Saffron, where a whopping 20 live cooking stations serve up Indian curries and sizzling Asian dishes.
- Private Full-Day Tour To Aquaventure, The Palm And A Desert Safari Adventure Including Buffet Lunch And Dinner – Feel the mystery of the Dubai deserts with a waterpark and desert safari combo that involves 4X4 dune rides and encounters with Bedouin belly dancers!
What will you see and do inside the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark?
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets are all about cranking up the fun factor. Enter a world of magic and mystery that's inspired by the lost underwater city, built on reclaimed islands beside shimmering sands on the Persian Gulf. There are more than 30 individual rides to get stuck into. They include the iconic Aquaconda and its steep-sided raft bowls, and the Shark Attack, which will have you whizzing through see-through tubes surrounded by snapping marine predators.
And there's more. Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets also offer access to the next-door Lost Chambers Aquarium. Head there to see huge manta rays, wonder at parrotfish, and face up to sharks. It's also possible to add on adventures to the Dolphin Lagoon, to encounter the amazing bottlenose, and to hit the beach – a long stretch of pristine shoreline fringes the whole resort.
Are Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets included in attraction city passes?
Bag yourself a Go Dubai card and you won't have to bother purchasing separate Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets. That all-in-one entertainment pass includes a whole medley of UAE highlights.
There's free entry to more than 35 attractions. From the soaring observation decks of the Burj Khalifa to the snow-doused slopes of Ski Dubai, it's a real selection of the city's highlights. The Go Dubai card costs AED 1,098 (US$299) for 2 days for an adult.
What is the best time to visit the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark? How to avoid the crowd?
No one wants to wait to hop on a waterslide. That's why it's a good idea to avoid hitting this one on the weekend. Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets tend to sell out fast on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, as crowds of Dubai locals and visitors alike flock to the resort on the Palm. Much better is a visit in the midweek. And even then it's nice to arrive early in the morning, when you can conquer the big-name raft runs and slides without long queues.
What are the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark opening hours?
- Daily 10am – sunset.
- Seasonal changes may apply.
How to get to Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark?
Aquaventure Waterpark is located in The Palm on Crescent Rd, Dubai.
You can reach Atlantis Waterpark by taking the Palm Jumeirah Monorail to Atlantis Aquaventure Station. Remember that the rail requires a different type of ticket compared to the rest of the Dubai transport system.
If you travel by car, parking is available at the P17 car park. A shuttle service available for visitors connects the car park to the main entrance of Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Unaccompanied children will need to be over 13 years of age to buy Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets.
- Some of the bigger rides and slides require visitors to be over 1.2 meters tall.
- There's on-site parking on offer at nearby Nasimi Beach, from where a shuttle connection can take you straight to the entrance of the waterpark.
- Booking online and in advance can often help reduce the cost of Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets.