Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an exciting amusement and thrills park that covers an impressive 86,000 square meters. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets will give you access to one of the best theme parks in the world and top tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates’ capital city.
The park has five roller coasters, including the world’s fastest roller coaster (Formula Rossa) and the coaster with the world’s tallest non-inverting loop (Flying Access). It also offers thrill rides, 4D and virtual simulation rides, flight simulators, and a driving experience where you can get behind the wheel of a Ferrari.
How much do Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets cost?
Visitors to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi can either book a 1-day ticket or buy an annual pass (valid for 12 months).
Single Day Tickets
- Single Day Ticket gives you access to all rides in the park except the Driving Experience and the Scuderia Challenge Advanced Simulators, which you can pay for separately. Price: AED 295 (US$ 80)
- VIP Experience: The VIP ticket is a skip-the-line ticket that also includes the Driving Experience and the Scuderia Challenge. Price: AED 1,995 (US$ 543)
- Driving Experience: If you have a regular one-day ticket, you can add the Driving Experience for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to drive a real Ferrari California around Yas Island. Price: AED 795 (US$ 217)
- Scuderia Challenge Advanced Simulators: If you want a more relaxed driving experience, this simulated ride will let you experience what it’s like to a Ferrari driver. Price: AED 70 (US$ 19)
- 1 Day, Any 2 Parks Pass: This is a ticket package that gives you unlimited access to Ferrari World and the possibility to enter one of these two parks: Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi or Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi. Price: AED 395 (US$ 108)
Ferrari World Annual Pass
Get unlimited park access for 12 months, plus a 25% discount at stores within the park and a 25% discount on admission to Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. Price: AED 990 (US$ 270)
Multi-Park Annual Tickets
Multi-park tickets allow visitors to enter all three parks on Yas Island: Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. These tickets are only available as annual passes and come with additional discounts on purchases, restaurants and experiences both inside the park and all around the island.
- Yas Parks Annual Pass: Offers one year access to all three parks for AED 1,595 (US$ 435)
- Yas Parks Annual Pass Platinum: Includes skip-the-line access at all three parks for AED 2,895 (US$ 788):
Are there any skip the line tickets for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
The park offers an Express Pass, which includes priority seating and unlimited usage, so you can avoid the long lines repeatedly.
- 1 Day Park Express Pass: From AED 444 (US$ 120)
Who is eligible for discounts?
There are special discounted Ferrari World tickets available to help reduce your overall expenses.
- Family & Friends Rate: If there are at least four people in your group, buy your day tickets online in advance and the price goes down to AED 221.25 (US$ 60) per person instead of the usual AED 295 (US$ 80)
- College Students Offer: University students with a valid ID can get 25% off a one-day ticket.
- Nannies Special Price: Families bringing their nannies to the park will pay only AED 50 (US$ 14) for her ticket.
Are there any combined tickets or tours, including Ferrari World and other attractions?
Combined tickets allow you to pack more experiences into one single day. They save you money and they are a great choice if you’re only in town for a short visit.
- Ferrari World Combo 1 day, 2 parks (Ferrari World, Yas Water World, Warner Bros): Pick any two of Abu Dhabi’s most famous parks for a full day of fun.
- Ferrari World + Yas Water World: Visit one of the largest indoor theme parks in the world, then hop on over to Yas Water World for over 40 rides, slides and tropical attractions.
- Abu Dhabi Ferrari World + Evening Desert Safari Combo: Get your fill of thrill rides, then spend a full afternoon discovering the magic of the desert, riding over the dunes, and watching the sun fall over the white sands.
- Ferrari World + Dhow Cruise + Desert Safari: Get the adrenaline pumping in the world’s best Ferrari theme park, then enjoy a desert safari experience. Catch the sunset over the dunes, then sit back and enjoy dinner onboard a sailing vessel.
- Abu Dhabi Mosque + Ferrari World from Abu Dhabi: Experience a different side of Saudi Arabia with a visit to the massive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, then continue on to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi for an afternoon of thrills.
- Full Day Abudhabi City Tour + Ferrari World Theme Park: Tour the best cultural landmarks of Abu Dhabi before heading to the park.
Should you book Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets in advance?
To get the full park experience at the best possible price, book your tickets in advance. With advance tickets, you also don’t have to waste time waiting at the ticket window and can get in right away to head to the most popular rides before they get busy. Plus, buying your ticket in advance can save you up to 15 % off the regular entry price.
What will you see inside Ferrari World?
Ferrari World is an award-winning amusement park with 37 rides and attractions for the whole family. The park is famous for being home to Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, which can reach a top speed of 240 km/h in 4.9 seconds.
Other world-class thrill rides include Flying Aces with the world’s highest rollercoaster loop, Turbo Track’s epic zero gravity fall, and the Fiorano GT Challenge, with two racing coasters running on twisting parallel tracks.
Families can also enjoy Formula Rossa Junior (a miniature version of the famous coaster), the flight simulator Viaggio in Italia, the 4-D ride Speed of Magic, and several interactive rides. Scuderia Challenge, an interactive motion simulator, is one of the park’s most popular thrill rides.
Ferrari World also offers several shows featuring gravity-defying acrobats and optical illusions, as well as a 1920s-style Italian cinema, a tire-change experience on an actual F1TM car, and plenty of games, galleries and exhibits to keep visitors of all ages entertained.
How do you get to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
Ferrari World is located on Yas Island, just 38 km from Abu Dhabi's city center.
Bus line 190 departs from Al Wadha Bus Terminal in direction to the park and drops you off at the Yas Island Ferrari World stop. From there, it's a pleasant five-minute walk to the entrance of the park.
It’s also possible to hire a taxi to take you straight from the city center to the park. If you choose this option, negotiate a flat fee in advance rather than using a metered taxi. This will save you money and headaches.
If you’re renting a car, you can drive from Abu Dhabi to the park via the E10 highway (Al Raha Beach Highway). There are clear signs pointing the way towards Yas Island and the park has plenty of parking.
If you are departing from Dubai instead, take a look at our list of tours to Ferrari World from Dubai to find the best transportation and ticket options for a full day of fun.
What are Ferrari World Abu Dhabi’s opening hours?
Ferrari World opens daily at 11 am and remains open until 8 pm. Part of December and January have special extended holiday hours, when the park opens at 10 am and closes as late as 10 pm depending on the day. Always check the official website in advance for exact opening times during the holiday season.
When is the best time to visit the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
Ferrari World is one of the busiest and most popular attractions in the country, with more than one million visitors every year. While that means the park is always busy, crowd levels can vary and change throughout the year. The months between April and September are slightly quieter, with shorter waiting times for even the most popular rides.
The park’s busiest time is between October and January, like school holidays, Christmas and New Year fall within this period. In general, weekends tend to be busier, so choose a weekday if you’re visiting during these months.
- Book online: Getting tickets online saves you time and money, plus lets you compare prices so you can find the best deals available.
- Pick up a park map as soon as you get there. Ferrari World is big – about the size of seven football fields. To make the most of your visit, wear comfortable shoes and have a route in mind.
- Do the popular rides first. If the park is busy, head to Formula Rossa, Flying Aces, and the Driving Experience early in the morning to avoid long lines.
- Dress appropriately. While visitors to the park are not expected to completely cover-up, the United Arab Emirates remains a conservative country. Keep your midriff covered and avoid tank tops if possible. Loose footwears such as flip flops or sandals are not allowed on many of the rides.
- Bring a refillable water bottle. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the park, but there are several water refill stations throughout the park.