With 30 thrilling rides and attractions suitable for all the family, Wild Wadi is the perfect place to chill out in Dubai. Hang on tight as you take on heart-pumping flumes, or lay back and unwind as you float down the lazy river.
Your Wild Wadi Water Park tickets will take you on an enchanting journey of discovery, to a land where Arabian folklore is at the heart of every adventure.
How much do Wild Wadi Water Park tickets cost?
Wild Wadi Water Park entry fees are based on visitor height rather than age, in line with ride restrictions:
Day Pass (at the main gate)
- 1.1 meter and above: AED 209 ($57)
- Below 1.1 meter: AED 159 ($43)
- Children under 2 years: Free (ID required)
Day Pass (online)
- 1.1 meter and above: AED 199 ($54)
- Below 1.1 meter: AED 149 ($40)
- Children under 2 years: Free (ID required)
Sessions on the two surf machines are available for an additional fee:
- Wipeout single pump: from AED 995 ($270)
- Wipeout double pump: from AED 1500 ($408)
- Riptide: from AED 895 ($244)
Maximum of eight guests per booking.
FISHO Fish Spa
8-person cabanas are available to hire and include sun loungers, chairs, and a VIP Fast Pass giving you quick access to the rides. Water park entrance fees are not included. This is currently the best deal:
- 50% off Wild Wadi Water Park tickets when hiring a cabana for AED 2100 ($572) and above.
Locker and towel rental (at Souk Al Wadi)
- Small locker: AED 39 ($11)
- Medium locker: AED 49 ($13)
- Large locker: AED 69 ($19)
- Towel rental: AED 29 ($8) per person
Who is eligible for discounts?
Disabled guests can enjoy 25% off Wild Wadi Water Park tickets. UAE residents also receive a discount with proof of residency.
What are the best Wild Wadi Water Park tours?
The best way to explore Wild Wadi Water Park is by yourself, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. Many Wild Wadi tours offer private return transfers from Dubai hotels to make your visit even more relaxing.
Skip the line tours are also available, giving you preferential access to the rides and attractions at the water park.
Some Wild Wadi tour packages include combination tickets for multiple attractions, which are highlighted below.
Are there any combined tickets or tours including Wild Wadi Water Park and other attractions?
Wild Wadi Water Park deserves a full day of your time because there is just so much to see and do!
Yet if you only have a couple of days in Dubai, why not combine your Wild Wadi visit with a city tour to make every minute count. This is a great way of saving money too!
- Wild Wadi Water Park tickets and private city tour: explore both old and new Dubai including visits to the Al Fahindi quarter and the Dubai Museum, before riding the waves at Wild Wadi.
Is it possible to visit the Wild Wadi Water Park for free?
Guests staying at the following hotels in Dubai receive free Wild Wadi Water Park entry, as well as complimentary shuttles from the beach resorts:
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Burj Al Arab
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residences (one complimentary visit included)
Should you book Wild Wadi Water Park tickets in advance?
Absolutely. Booking your Wild Wadi Water Park tickets before your visit means you can compare prices from online agencies on TourScanner, and take advantage of any special discounts available.
You can also reserve skip the line passes in advance, to avoid those pesky ride queues.
What will you do inside the Wild Wadi Water Park?
This outdoor water park is fun for adventurers of all ages with 30 thrilling rides, a relaxing lazy river, and magnificent coastal views.
Feel the thrills as you plummet down the Jumeirah Sceirah chutes, hitting speeds of 80 kilometers per hour. Meanwhile, the Master Blaster will take you on a rip-roaring roller coaster ride through the Thunder Rapids and the ominous Tunnel of Doom.
Ever wondered what it would feel like to be sucked down a plug hole? Find out as you slosh around Tantrum Alley on an inflatable ring. Continuing with the rubber ring theme, take an invigorating family spin on the Burj Surj before tumbling into the splash pool below.
Over at Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, kids love discovering their inner pirates with water cannons and slides suitable for mini explorers. Older thrill-seekers can test their balance on the Flowrider surfing machines – how long will you stay upright?
Indulge in alternative beauty treatments at FISHO – a fish spa designed to exfoliate your tired feet. It tickles at first, but power through the giggles and you will soon be reaping the rewards.
There are plenty of restaurants offering everything from burgers to salads, so you can keep your energy levels topped up.
Where is the Wild Wadi Water Park located?
Wild Wadi is really easy to find. Just head toward the iconic Burj Al Arab on Jumeirah Street in central Dubai - the water park is directly opposite the hotel.
When is the best time to visit the Wild Wadi Water Park?
Wild Wadi is very popular, so try and arrive early in the morning or later during the afternoon to avoid peak times of the day.
Weekdays tend to be quieter than Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays.
What are the Wild Wadi Water Park opening hours?
Wild Wadi is open throughout the year during the following times:
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Monday: Closed
Which other theme parks can be visited in Dubai?
Dubai is full of theme parks to enjoy.
- Dubai Aquarium – no visit to the city is complete without a day at this exotic marine zoo inside the iconic Dubai Mall.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark – plunge down slides and ride the waves at one of the best water parks in the region.
- Motiongate – discover the secrets of Hollywood at this movie-themed attraction, with its interactive rides and live shows.
- Miracle Garden – gaze at colorful carpets of 150 million flowers in the world’s largest natural floral park.
- Ferrari World – take on the terrifying Formula Rossa roller coaster and watch acrobats performing gravity-defying stunts.
- Ski Dubai – shred the slopes with your skis, fly through the air on a zip line, and meet penguins inside the coolest venue in town.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure – venture into five different entertainment zones to encounter your favorite cartoon characters and life-sized dinosaurs.
- Dubai Dolphinarium – watch in awe as dolphins leap and seals dive during this action-packed aquatic show.
- Garden Glow – wander through illuminated gardens and admire international artwork in this beguiling sculpture park.
- Yas Waterworld – spend the day on Yas Island, slithering down slides and hurtling through the air on the world’s only suspended water park roller coaster.
- Book ahead: to ensure you get Wild Wadi Water Park tickets for your day of choice, and so you can compare online prices ahead of time.
- Ride restrictions: some rides have a minimum height requirement of 1.1. meter.
- Food and drink: cannot be brought into the park or consumed on the premises.
- Children: kids under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography: Go Pro cameras are permitted on most rides as long as they have a strap attachment.