Located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, this Emirati-themed aquatic park has over 40 thrilling rides and attractions to discover. Feel a rush as you take on the gravity-defying Bandit Bomber and uncover legends of the Lost Pearl on unforgettable family adventures.
Your Yas Waterworld tickets will unlock the doors to a magical world where epic roller coasters, rip curl waves, and tranquil lagoons are all up for grabs.
How much do Yas Waterworld tickets cost?
Yas Waterworld ticket prices are quite straightforward and include access to all the rides and attractions, as well as free parking if required.
- Adult Ticket: AED 250 ($68)
- Junior Ticket (children below 1.1 meter): AED 210 ($57)
- Children aged 3 years and below: Free (ID may be required)
If you plan on visiting multiple times over the year, you might want to consider an annual pass.
- Yas Waterworld Pass: AED 695 ($189)
- Silver Yas Parks Annual Pass: AED 895 ($244) – this also includes entry to Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World on Yas Island.
- Gold Yas Parks Annual Pass: AED 995 ($271) – as above but unlimited access with no blackout dates.
- Children aged 3 years and below: Free (ID may be required)
The annual passes also include various discounts for onsite dining and shopping.
Underwater Virtual Reality Experience
Tickets for this immersive VR experience can be purchased on site at the designated customer service booths. These are not included in your standard Yas Waterworld entry.
- Individual Guest: AED 75 ($20)
- Group of Four Guests: AED 225 ($61)
Who is eligible for discounts?
Discounts are available for disabled guests who purchase entry on the day from the onsite ticketing counters.
Are there any combined tickets or tours including Yas Waterworld and other attractions?
You can easily spend a full day splashing around at Yas Waterworld, but if you want to save time and money, a combination tour is the answer.
If you only have a day on Yas Island and want to experience as much as possible, why not combine your trip to Yas Waterworld with visits to other nearby attractions.
- Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World: spend the morning sloshing down flumes, before getting behind the wheel of a Ferrari or taking on the world’s fastest roller coaster.
- Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World: cool down on the waterworld rides, then head to a Hollywood-themed amusement park and hang out with your favorite cartoon characters.
You can also book tour packages that include Yas Waterworld tickets and a shared or private transfer from Dubai.
Should you book Yas Waterworld tickets in advance?
If you want to save time and money, then yes! Booking your Yas Waterworld tickets ahead of your visit means you can compare online prices through TourScanner to make sure you are getting the best deal.
You can also take advantage of any special discounts that may be available.
What will you see inside Yas Waterworld?
This top league water park boasts rides suitable for families, thrill-seekers, and water babies alike. Your Yas Waterworld tickets give you access to over 40 unique attractions, as well as entertainment events across the park.
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Then gather the troops and plunge head-first down the six-lane Sebag racer slide. Feel the thrills on the Dawwama tornado chute and ride the world’s only suspended waterpark roller coaster through hidden caves.
Families love battling each other in Water Wars and bobbing along the Yadi Yas crazy river. Meanwhile, young explorers enjoy playing with water-shooting geysers and cannons in the Marah Fortress. There are special slides and playgrounds for tots too, so all the family can embrace the fun.
Test your balancing skills on the rip curl wave machine and surf the largest sheet wave on earth. Or be a pro in the flow as you bodyboard on the Rush Rider if you dare. Alternatively, the Underwater Virtual Reality Experience lets you explore deep ocean realms, whilst in the Pearl Diving tank you can collect shiny sea treasures to take home.
Book a cabana for relaxing in between activities and quench your thirst with frozen lemonade. Keep energy levels high with tasty street food like burgers and pizzas.
Where is Yas Waterworld located?
Yas Waterworld is on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The best way to get there is by car, with the drive from Downtown Dubai lasting around an hour and 15 minutes. Parking is available onsite.
If you are staying in Dubai and you don't have your own car, you can buy a ticket package with Yas Waterworld ticket + transfer from Dubai.
Guests staying at hotels on Yas Island can enjoy a free shuttle service to the main attractions, including Yas Waterworld.
Other places to explore on the island include Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World, so it makes sense to combine visits if you want to pack in as much as possible.
When is the best time to visit Yas Waterworld?
To avoid the crowds and also the heat of the day, come to Yas Waterworld when the gates open in the morning, or later during the afternoon. Fridays and Saturdays are usually the busiest times so choose a weekday if you can.
What are the Yas Waterworld opening times?
Yas Waterworld is open all year-round, six days a week, during the following times:
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday: closed
There are a handful of ladies-only days throughout the year, so do check the schedule online before booking to make sure you pick the right date for your group.
Which other theme parks can be visited in Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
There are several other theme parks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that are well worth your time if you are staying in the area for a few days.
- Wild Wadi Water Park – have fun in the water with all the family as you explore this Arabian-themed aquatic world.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark – get the adrenaline pumping in the Palm Jumeirah archipelago at one of Dubai’s premier water parks.
- Ferrari World – test your driving skills behind the wheels of a Ferrari and take on the terrifying Formula Rossa roller coaster at this Yas Island attraction.
- Garden Glow – explore a unique glow-in-the-dark garden and discover dramatic ice sculptures and life-sized dinosaurs in this unusual sculpture park.
- Dubai Aquarium – marvel at the mysterious underwater world in this world-renowned marine zoo, which has over 300 species including rays and sharks.
- Motiongate – enjoy immersive rides and live entertainment at this Hollywood-themed attraction, and discover insider secrets from behind the scenes.
- Miracle Garden – stroll through heart-shaped tunnels draped with flowers and discover magical fairy castles at the world’s largest natural floral park.
- Ski Dubai – after flying down the slopes on your snowboard or skis, take a breather in the Snow Park and meet the resident penguins as they waddle past on their daily march.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure – get up close and personal with your cartoon favorites and encounter Jurassic giants in Dubai’s largest indoor theme park.
- Dubai Dolphinarium – swim with dolphins in an intimate pool session, and watch them show off their tricks in the best marine show in town.
- Book online: purchase your Yas Waterworld tickets online ahead of your visit so you can compare prices and get the best deal.
- Ride restrictions: some rides have height restrictions in place, which is why tickers are cheaper for guests under 1.1 meter tall.
- Lockers: these are available to store your valuables while you are enjoying the rides.
- Towels and cabanas: are also available for rent on arrival.