Located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Universal Studio Singapore is Singapore’s only movie-theme park featuring 28 rides, shows and attractions spread across seven themed zones. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions.
The park opened its gates for the first time in 2010, and regularly receives more than two million visitors a year.
Screams and laughter are heard around every corner of the park, and lasting memories are made every day. You’ll be dazzled and delighted on a full day immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Universal Studios Singapore promises an experience that you will not forget.
How much do Universal Studios Singapore tickets cost?
Visitors can either book a 1-day ticket, a seasonal pass (valid for 6 months) or an annual pass (valid for 12 months).
1-Day Universal Studios Singapore Ticket
General admission ticket to all the rides and shows of Universal Studios Singapore.
- Adult (13-59): S$ 79 (US$ 59)
- Children (4-12): S$ 59 (US$ 44)
- Seniors (60+): S$ 41 (US$ 31)
Universal Studios tickets are valid for one visit, 30 days from the selected date of visit.
Universal Studios Singapore Season Pass
Unlimited admission to Universal Studios Singapore for six months.
- Adult (13-59): S$ 108 (US$ 80)
- Children (4-12): S$ 98 (US$ 73)
- Seniors (60+): S$ 98 (US$ 73)
Universal Studios Singapore Annual Pass
Receive unlimited entry for 12 months if you live near Universal Studios Singapore or plan to visit multiple times throughout the year.
- Adult (13-59): S$ 198 (US$ 147)
- Children (4-12): S$ 168 (US$ 124)
- Seniors (60+): S$ 168 (US$ 124)
Are there any skip the line tickets?
If you wish to skip the lines and not queue at the attractions, you need to book an Universal Express Pass. Note that the price may be more expensive for specific dates such as public holidays.
Universal Express Pass
Limited to one time usage at each attraction.
Universal Express Unlimited Pass
Unlimited access at each attraction.
Who are eligible for discounts?
There are many different patrons that are eligible for discounts at Universal Studios Singapore. Young children between the ages of 4-12 receive a discount on general admission and annual passes. The same is true of seniors 60 and older.
Residents of Singapore with valid proof also receive a discounted rate to the theme park. Students can get a better deal on season passes, including the express option. Please contact Universal Studios Singapore for more details on group rates and those with disabilities.
How do you book Universal Studios tickets online? Which sites do offer cheap tickets?
Universal Studios tickets are available through the official website but third-party vendors like Viator and Headout offers discounted tickets on a regular basis. Online travel agencies compete with each other which is why online rates are regularly discounted to drum up customers. Use our search engine and compare the deals for your desired date.
It is also quick, easy, and convenient to purchase Universal Studios tickets in advance to save time the day of arrival.
Are there any combined tickets including Universal Studios Singapore tickets and other attractions?
Absolutely, You may find below the most popular combined tickets.
- Universal Studios + S.E.A. Aquarium: Get your dose of Hollywood in Southeast Asia before appreciating one of the other highlights of Sentosa Island.
- Universal Studios + Adventure Cove Water Park: The ultimate day of thrills with the Hollywood shows and rides followed by fun in the water.
- Universal Studios + Gardens By the Bay: All the joys of Universal Studios combined with the stunning Gardens by the Bay.
- Universal Studios + S.E.A. Aquarium + Adventure Cove Water Park: The ultimate Sentosa Island adventure with three different attractions included in one convenient package.
What will I see?
Universal Studios Singapore is an exciting extension of the popular American versions in Hollywood and Orlando. The Singapore location is also the second Universal Studios theme park to open in Asia. The theme park features a true Hollywood experience.
Visitors are treated to nearly 30 different rides as well as a variety of live shows. All the rides and shows are included with general admission. The Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON, Transformers The Ride, Trick or Treat with Sesame Street, WaterWorld, and Shrek 4D Adventure are the most popular ones.
The highly visited theme park also features street entertainment, restaurants, and shopping. There are VIP experiences like meet and greets with famous Hollywood characters also hosted by Universal Studios Singapore.
Are Universal Studios Singapore tickets included in any attractions city passes?
Yes, admission to Universal Studios Singapore is included with the Singapore City Pass. The pass is good for five days and includes admittance to the park along with other popular landmarks and attractions.
Universal Studios Singapore is also included in the Iventure Card. You may save up to 45% on Singapore's top attractions, guided tours, restaurants and some other activities.
City passes are a great idea for longer visits where you plan to see multiple sights over several days.
What is the best time to visit Universal Studios? How to avoid the crowd?
Universal Studios Singapore is one of the busiest attractions in the city. The theme park regularly receives more than two million visitors each year. We recommend visiting Universal Studios Singapore on weekdays. Furthermore, try your best to arrive at the time the gates open. You will want the entire day to experience all of the rides and shows.
Universal Studios Singapore generally reaches peak crowds between the hours of 2 pm and 5 pm. Late morning and late afternoon hours are the best times of the day for shorter wait times for rides. You should also consider the Express Pass option to beat some of the lines.
What are the Universal Studios opening hours?
The operating hours of Universal Studios Singapore depends on the day and month. Standard opening hours are 10 am - 9 pm, or 10 am - 10 pm. There are certain days of the month where closing hours are reduced to 6 - 7 pm, or increased to midnight. Check the official website and its calendar for exact opening hours for the day you plan to visit the theme park.
- Book online: It is very simple and easy to purchase Universal Studios tickets online. It will save you time waiting at the gate for admission and you will receive a better price on tickets compared to box office prices.
- Plan ahead for the best experience. Universal Studios Singapore requires a fair amount of walking and standing in line. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for your full day at the theme park.
- Check the weather forecast. Universal Studios rides may temporarily close due to thunderstorms. The park does not offer refunds for inclement weather so make sure you are prepared for the anticipated weather for the day.
- Don't miss the photo opportunities. Your little ones will be delighted to catch their favourite characters up-close.