When the weather gets hot, there is no better refuge in Singapore than the Adventure Cove Waterpark. The Adventure Cove Waterpark offers seven thrilling water rides, including Pipeline Plunge and Adventure River. Adventure Cove Waterpark can raise your heart rate with elevated plunges into relieving water or allow you to lounge in comfort as you float down a lazy water path. The options are nearly endless for you and your family!
How much do Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets cost?
It is a good idea to book Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets online to save time waiting in line the day you wish to visit the attraction. You may find below Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets price.
One-Day Adventure Cove Waterpark Ticket
The Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets cover one-time entry to the attraction for a full day.
- Adult: S$ 38 (US$ 29)
- Senior (60+): S$ 30 (US$ 23)
- Child (4-12): S$ 30 (US$ 23)
How do you skip the line?
At the attractions: If you wish to skip the line at attractions, you will need to book an Adventure Express Pass. Express Passes start from S$ 15 (US$ 12), depending on the date you wish to visit the park. The express pass is applicable for the rides Riptide Rocket, Dueling Racer, and Rainbow Reef.
At the entrance gate: if you wish to skip the line at the entrance gate, you need to book your tickets online ahead of time.
How do you book Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets online? Are there any discounted tickets?
Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets are available through the official website and reputable online travel agencies such as Headout, Klook and Viator. If you are looking for dicounted tickets, we strongly advise you to use our search engine to compare all the available deals from those travel sites. You will find discounted tickets on a regular basis and save some money.
Are there any combined tickets including Adventure Cove Waterpark and other attractions in Sentosa?
There are currently a few ways to combine Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets with another attraction in Sentosa.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark + Universal Studios Singapore: The ultimate thrilling adventure in Singapore. The combined offer includes the rides at Universal Studios, followed by a cooling down at Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark + SEA Aquarium: Enjoy southeast Asia’s only water park followed by a more casual experience viewing aquatic life at the SEA Aquarium in Singapore.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark + SEA Aquarium + Universal Studios: A terrific opportunity to see three of Singapore’s prized family attractions.
What will I see?
Adventure Cove Waterpark is the only type of attraction of its kind in Southeast Asia. The water park currently features nine different rides that range from pure adrenaline rush to laid-back fun. There is no better way to spend a hot summer day in Singapore than at Adventure Cove Waterpark.
The popular attraction features rides for all ages. You may find below the most popular ones.
Pipeline Plunge is a thrilling adventure for adults and older children that takes passengers down an elevated chute while it twists and turns. Adventure River is a far more chilled way to kick back as you drift in a tube down a lazy river. The river features impressive jungle gardens and tunnels throughout the journey. Meanwhile, Rainbow Reef is a one of a kind experience where you can snorkel in a lagoon with 20,000 friendly types of fish. A similar experience is offered by swimming around with stingrays at Ray Bay. Seahorse Hideaway is the perfect spot to take youngsters for a children’s themed splash in the water.
After frolicking in the water, you can head to the Bay Restaurant for some nourishment. Indulge in Asian and Western delights al-fresco style on the terrace overlooking the waterpark, the perfect way to round off a delightful day of fun.
Adventure Cove Waterpark in Singapore provides other special experiences along with shopping and dining.
Are Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets included in any attractions city passes?
The Singapore City Pass, the Sentosa Fun Pass and the Iventure Card include Adventure Cove Waterpark. City passes are a good investment for travelers staying long-term in a city and with time to visit multiple attractions. You can bundle together attractions in designate multi-day passes for higher savings compared to spending money on each attraction separately at the gates.
What is the best time to visit Adventure Cove Waterpark? How to avoid the crowds?
Adventure Cove Waterpark in Singapore gets busier as the day passes, and temperatures rise, like most water parks. Though it might not be as warm out, the gates open at 10 am, and you can enjoy rides with shorter lines for at least the first couple of hours on most days. The last couple of hours of operation (4-6 pm) also tends to receive a little less foot traffic.
What are the Adventure Cove Waterpark opening hours?
Adventure Cove Waterpark is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm. You should visit Adventure Cove Waterpark as early as possible to avoid long lines in the afternoon and make sure that you get to experience every ride you want to experience.
- Book in advance to save money: Purchasing Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets in advance is convenient and cost-effective. Use our search engine to compare the latest deals on Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets.
- Please note the minimum height requirements for rides. Some water rides at Adventure Cove Waterpark are for adults and older children only. Before you get in line, make sure that your children meet the minimum height requirements to avoid any surprises and refusing entry on the ride.
- Rent a locker for personal belongings. You should not keep your personal belongings like your phone, car keys, and a wallet outside of a locker while you enjoy the rides. Lockers keep personal belongings safe, secure, and dry.
- Keep in mind the weather. Adventure Cove Waterpark may shut down temporarily for inclement weather. Try to schedule your visit for a day with a pleasant forecast to avoid interruptions.