Marina Bay Sands is Singapore’s most iconic luxury hotel and became recently one of the most Instagrammed attraction in the world. Treat yourself to world-class cuisine and signature cocktails or relax in the world's largest rooftop pool while looking out over Singapore’s awe-inspiring city skyline.
If you are looking to get the best view of the city's gorgeously planned skyline, head to the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck, an architectural masterpiece sitting on top of the three hotel towers at Marina Bay Sands.
Perched 200 m from ground level, the Skypark is regarded as a must-visit place for any visitors looking to get the best view of Singapore. Admire the Gardens by the Bay, the Singapore Central Business District, or take in a bird’s-eye view of the sea that stretches from the Marina Pier to the Singapore Strait.
Get your tickets, reach the 57th floor and treat your eyes to spectacular views of Singapore.
How much do Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets cost?
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets are available at the resort as well as online:
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets price
Standard tickets get you entry to the top of Marina Bay Sands and the impressive Skypark Observation Deck.
- Adult: S$ 26 (US$ 20)
- Seniors (65+): S$ 23 (US$ 17)
- Children (2-12): S$ 20 (US$ 15)
- Children (Under 2): FREE
Who are eligible for discounts?
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets are discounted for seniors and children. The resort also encourages patrons to become Sands Rewards members to earn 10% off Skypark tickets as well as 3% instant Reward Dollars.
Additionally, guests of the hotel get to visit the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck for free. Visitors that accompany guests may receive 20% off admission. Singapore ArtScience Museum and Theatre ticket holders, as well as MICE delegates also receive 20% off Skypark Observation Deck tickets.
How do you book online cheap Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets?
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets are available directly through the Marina Bay Sands official website. However, we recommend purchasing Skypark Observation Deck tickets in advance through a third-party vendor.
Competing services like Viator, GetYourGuide, Musement, and Headout often discount their rates to get more customers. Use our search engine to compare ticket prices to get you the best deal. Furthermore, you may be able to combine the observation deck ticket with other attractions in Singapore for even more savings!
Are Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets including in any attractions city passes?
Abslutely. If you wish to visit several attractions during your stay in Singapore, you should definitely consider booking a city pass. You will save on admissions to Singapore most famous attractions.
The admission to Skypark is included with the Singapore City Pass and the Iventure Card.
Are there any combined tickets including Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets and other attractions?
There are multiple ways to combine the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck with other attractions in Singapore:
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + Hopper Pass: See all of the sights across the world’s longest outstretched deck after you visit a full day’s worth of activities with a hopper pass to get around town.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + River Cruise: Explore the top attractions in the city through a river cruise and conclude your trip at MBS Skypark.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + Gardens By The Bay: Experience the highlights of Singapore including a special music and light show.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + Singapore Zoo: Spend a day at the popular city zoo before concluding the evening with a drink on top of the observation deck.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + ArtScience Museum: Challenge your mind at the impressive art and science museum in Singapore before settling into spectacular views above the Marina Bay Sands.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck + Night Safari + Jurong Bird Park: Check out two of the top-rated parks that are part of the Singapore Zoo before visiting Marina Bay Bands.
Is it possible to visit the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck for free?
Yes, guests of the Marina Bay Sands hotel and resort get free admittance to the Skypark Observation Deck. Children under the age of two are also allowed on top of the resort for free. Everyone else must pay a fee to reach the top of the Marina Bay Sands.
What will I see?
The Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck is one of the highlights of the luxury resort that also includes a shopping mall, museum, theaters, restaurants, and the world’s largest atrium casino. However, it is at the top where most visitors go to see the spectacular sights of Singapore from the MBS Skypark Observation Deck.
The observation deck is available to not only guests of the hotel but also paying customers. The 340 meter skypark has a capacity of nearly 4,000 people. It is an engineering feat as the cantilevered platform extends over the north tower nearly 70 meters. The rooftop also features a bar, souvenir shop, and swimming pool (only available for hotel guests).
The sights are amazing from 57 stories above Marina Bay Sands. It offers panoramic views of Marina Bay and downtown Singapore. Visitors are treated to fantastic views of Gardens by the Bay and Supertree Grove, as well as the Marina South Pier and Singapore Strait.
What is the best time to visit the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck? How to avoid the crowd?
The Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck is a busy attraction because of its stunning views. Therefore, expect large gatherings when you attend the Skypark Observation Deck. The skypark is limited in the number of people that can be up there at once so the old saying “the early bird gets the worm” definitely applies to the observation deck.
Peak visitation hours are from 4 pm - 7 pm. There are many that want to see the sunset which is why the late-afternoon and evening hours get the most traffic. The rooftop also has a bar so many people want to enjoy an afternoon cocktail at the same time. We suggest visiting the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck with a family in the morning hours.
What are the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck opening hours?
The Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck has different operating hours compared to the rest of the hotel and casino. The MBS Skypark Observation Deck is open Monday - Thursday from 9:30 am to 10 pm. The hours are slightly different Friday - Sunday from 9:30 am to 11 pm.
What happens in case of bad weather?
The observation deck is subject to inclement weather. In case of extreme rain or lightning, it may be closed temporarily for the safety of the visitors. If you have entered the SkyPark less than one hour prior to closure time, you will be fully refunded.
- Save money by booking online: We strongly recommend you to book your Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck tickets online. Use our search engine and find the travel website that sell the cheapest tickets for your desired date.
- Plan on 45-60 minutes to see the observation deck. There is no time limit to how long you can stay at the Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck. However, the resort explains that most visitors stay for approximately an hour.
- The Infinity Pool is not included in observation deck admission. The rooftop pool is only reserved for guests staying at the hotel.
- Check the weather forecast before visiting. The Skypark sometimes closes due to inclement weather since it is high in the sky and unsheltered.
- Try world-class cuisine. Cap off your day at some of the best restaurants and bars in the Marina Bay area.
- There i a souvenir shop. You can purchase Marina Bay Sands-themed souvenirs such as bags, keychains and magnets.