Rub shoulders with the Kardashians and pose for photos beneath the Hulk at the world’s greatest waxwork museum. Standing next to these incredibly lifelike sculptures will have you feeling like a star-studded celebrity in no time.
Madame Tussauds tickets include fun interactive exhibits, putting you right in the heart of the red-carpet action. From the glamor of Hollywood to the basketball court, the legends are waiting to meet you.
How much do Madame Tussauds tickets cost?
Madame Tussauds ticket prices vary depending on which experiences you would like to include during your visit.
- Wax museum admission is $36.99 per person.
- Entry to the Marvel Universe 4D costs $43.99 and includes the wax museum and a photo pass. Add a cocktail, beer, wine, or soda in the Hangover Bar for $7 each.
- The combination Madame Tussauds ticket that includes the wax museum, admission to The Venetian’s outdoor gondola ride, and a restaurant meal is priced at $84.99 per visitor.
- Tickets for the Virtual Reality Room can be purchased onsite, on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Madame Tussauds entrance fee remains the same for visitors of all ages.
Are there any combined tickets or tours including Madame Tussauds and other attractions?
Combination tickets are a great way to experience the best Las Vegas has to offer in a short space of time. Pay just one price for multiple sights, saving money as well as time.
- Madame Tussauds tickets plus a gondola ride and dinner: meet the lifelike celebrities in Madame Tussauds before taking to the water by Venetian gondola and tucking into a meal at a local restaurant.
- Madame Tussauds tickets and city bus tour: after checking out the quirky waxwork museum, continue exploring Las Vegas at your own page on a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Should you book Madame Tussauds tickets in advance?
Yes! A Madame Tussauds visit is one of the most popular things to do in Las Vegas so tickets can sell out.
Buying your Madame Tussauds tickets ahead of your Las Vegas stay will mean you get the best pick of times and prices. Purchasing entry online also gives you the ability to compare costs and find the cheapest deals.
What will you see inside Madame Tussauds?
There is just so much to pack into your Madame Tussauds visit. Four different zones and three super-charged experiences will keep you entertained, spanning a wide range of genres. Here are some of the highlights:
Meet Celebrity Icons
This is your chance to perform with the stars past and present, so get practicing your favorite lyrics in the Music Zone. Find out what it is like to tour with Beyonce or Katy Perry and relax on Snoop Dogg’s throne if you fancy a breather.
Come face to face with the bedazzled legends who have shaped Las Vegas, then head to the Sports Zone and size up to your heroes.
Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience
This 360˚ animated 4D cinema experience takes Marvel action to the next level. See the gang come to life in a new movie that is only showing here at Madame Tussauds.
Brace yourself for the special effects, which make you feel part of the adventure with wind, water, and even quakes keeping you on the edge of your seat.
Virtual Reality Room
Defy science and time as you take on an interactive virtual reality game in your very own room. Go hunting for objects and explore virtual worlds, working closely with your teammates to emerge victorious.
The Hangover Bar Experience
Relive the famous Vegas film, The Hangover, in this immersive experience. Then quench your thirst with the Wolf Pack at the glitzy rooftop bar.
Where is Madame Tussauds located?
You will find Madame Tussauds on the Las Vegas Strip, at The Venetian Resort inside the Grand Canal Shoppes mall. Just make your way to the Campanile bell tower, which is opposite The Mirage.
Traveling by public transport? Madame Tussauds is a short walk from the Harrah’s monorail stop, and the nearest Big Bus stop is number 11 at Wynn.
When is the best time to visit Madame Tussauds?
Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas is open all year round. To avoid the crowds, try to visit when the doors open in the morning, or later during the afternoon.
The wax museum is open from 11 AM to 7 or 8 PM daily. The last entry is 15 minutes before closing time.
Which other attractions can be visited in Las Vegas?
- For the best Madame Tussauds rates, book your tickets in advance online so you can bag the best deals.
- You will need to print your Madame Tussauds tickets and redeem them at the box office.
- The visit is self-guided and it takes up to 90 minutes to tour the galleries.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the attraction. You can purchase beverages at the Hangover Bar and snacks in the shop.
- Make sure you pack your camera and selfie sticks to capture these unique moments for posterity.
- You can pose beside the waxworks but are asked not to touch them.