Don't miss the chance to get on the largest Ferris wheel in the world. Go to the High Roller at The LINQ and see the Strip illuminated by night lights while enjoying good times with your partner, friends or family.
Day or night tickets are available, as well as special experiences like a happy hour, wedding ceremony, or zipline. Read all the information about the different types of High Roller tickets at The LINQ in Las Vegas and enjoy this incredible experience.
How much do High Roller tickets cost at The LINQ?
Tickets for the High Roller at The LINQ are priced differently between day and night.
- Day tickets cost $ 20.50 for adults and $ 7.50 for children.
- Night tickets cost $ 32.75 for adults and $ 16.50 for children.
The above prices are valid for online purchases. If tickets are purchased at the entrance, the prices are higher.
- Day tickets cost $ 23.50 for adults and $ 8.50 for children.
- Night tickets cost $ 34.75 for adults and $ 17.50 for children.
Are there any discounts on High Roller tickets at The LINQ?
Yes, there are discounts in some cases.
- Nevada residents receive a 50% discount. You must show a valid Nevada ID.
- Military people receive a 5% discount by showing a United States military ID card.
- Seniors over 65 receive a $ 5 discount.
- Students with a valid US student ID get a 50% discount.
- Ceasars Rewards members get free or discounted tickets. Those with Diamond or Seven Stars level receive free tickets, while Gold and Platinum members receive a free ticket for every ticket purchased. A maximum of 2 tickets can be obtained per month.
What will I see from the High Roller?
The LINQ High Roller is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. Skip the line with the mobile ticket and go directly to the top of the Ferris wheel.
The High Roller is 550 feet (167 meters) high and includes 28 enclosed cabins that move at slow speeds, so you can ride the ride for over 30 minutes and give you time to enjoy the panoramic view.
From the top of the Ferris wheel, you can see the Las Vegas Strip with all its attractions and recognize the most important hotels and casinos. Plus, you can see beyond the urban limit of the city, where deserts begin with mountains in the background.
If you want to try a VIP experience, choose the Happy Half Hour ticket, which gives you access to the cabin with the open bar. Remember that you must be 21 or older to enter.
What does the Happy Half Hour ticket include?
As mentioned before, it is possible to buy the Happy Half Hour ticket to access the unique cabin with the bar. The ticket includes the entrance and the open bar. A bartender is present in the booth and will prepare all the drinks you want.
What other experiences can be had on the High Roller in Las Vegas?
Zipline Fly LINQ
The LINQ doesn't just offer you a Ferris wheel to admire the view: you can also try the adrenaline-pumping zipline!
The Fly LINQ zipline is located adjacent to the Ferris wheel and is the only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip. Climb a building on the side of Las Vegas Boulevard by reaching the launch tower 35 meters (114 feet) by elevator. From there, launch into the void at more than 35 miles per hour (56 kilometers per hour)!
The zipline includes 10 ropes, and therefore up to 10 people can jump simultaneously. If you are in Las Vegas with a group, this is an excellent opportunity to have a unique photo!
Wedding ceremony on the High Roller
If you are a Vegas lover and want to have great photos with the panorama of Las Vegas in the background, this is the experience for you.
Book an entire cabin for you, your partner and your family or group of friends. You'll have the entire cabin at your disposal to take photos and celebrate for the duration of the journey.
The experience also includes a professional photographer who will go up to the cabin with you to take great photos. You will receive up to 50 high-resolution photos.
This special High Roller experience also includes hotel pickup in a private limo to reach the Ferris wheel.
What are the High Roller opening hours at The LINQ?
The opening hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: from 4pm to midnight.
- Friday - Sunday: from 12 to 16 (daily entrance) and from 16 to midnight (night entrance).
Here are some travel tips to make the most of your High Roller visit to LINQ in Las Vegas.
- Book online to get a discount on the price and to skip the line at the entrance.
- If you prefer a more adrenaline-pumping activity that offers the same view, book the zipline and have a unique Las Vegas experience.
- Book as early as possible to make sure your preferred time is available for your chosen date.
- It's a great idea to book your tickets for the sunset or twilight times so you can see the view at the best time of day.