Have a break from the hustle and bustle of the city by hopping on the Singapore Cable Car. Travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa island and experience spectacular 360° views.
Admire from the sky some of the most beautiful parts of Singapore, from the mainland to Sentosa island and back. Cross Keppel Harbor and get breath-taking views of Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios Singapore, and Harbourfront among others.
Experience a thrilling ride over Singapore and come back home with amazing pictures and unforgettable moments. Book your cable car tickets now and make the most of your visit to Singapore!
How much do Cable Car tickets cost?
You may find below all the different Cable Car tickets options.
Standard Ticket - Cable Car Sky Pass
This ticket provides one round trip to Mount Faber Line + Sentosa Line.
- Adults: S$ 35 (US$ 26)
- Children (4 to 12 years old): S$ 25 (US$ 19)
Evening Rider Ticket
Enjoy the view of the Sentosa - HarbourFront skyline by night, from 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Adults/Children: S$ 25 (US$ 19)
Free admission for children below 4 years old.
Are there any Cable Car dining tickets?
Absolutely. Cozy up your very own private cabin and enjoy a delicious meal with your friends, family or loved one. You may find below all the different options.
Enjoy a romantic dinner with your loved one.
- 4-course meal
- Duration: approx 90 mins (3 rounds)
- $288++ per couple (US$ 214++)
Singapore Flavours Cabin
Taste delicious food with your friends and families.
- 7 of Singapore’s favourite dishes
- Duration: approx 60 mins (2 rounds)
- $65++ per pax (min. 2 pax, max. 4 pax) (US$ 48++)
Enjoy champagne and delicious tapas.
- European tapas platter & a bottle of champagne
- Duration: approx 60 mins (2 rounds)
- $268++ per cabin (up to 4 pax.) (US$ 199++)
How do you find cheap Cable Car tickets online?
Cable Car in Singapore tickets is available online through the official website as well as through online travel websites such as Getyourguide, Headout or Viator. Either way will present you with savings off the normal ticket price at the gate. Use our search engine and compare all the available deals.
Are there any combined tickets including Cable Car and other attractions?
Yes, there are currently a few different ways to combine Cable Car tickets with other attractions in Singapore:
- Cable Car in Singapore + SEA Aquarium: See the incredible sights from the sky than come back to the ground where you can take your family to the impressive Singapore SEA Aquarium.
- Cable Car in Singapore + Madame Tussauds: Ride to Mount Faber or Sentosa during the day or evening hours. Then, cherish the impressive celebrity wax figures at Madame Tussauds Sentosa.
- Cable Car in Singapore + 4D Adventureland + Wings of Time: The best night value in Singapore! Visit 4D Adventureland than head to the cable cars at sunset. Enjoy the impressive Wings of Time night show from the cars or over Mount Faber.
What will I see?
The Singapore Cable Car System is a fantastic way to see aerial views from Mount Faber as well as the coastline and resort attractions. The gondola ift has two lines in operation: the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line.
The Mount Faber Line takes passengers up to the top of the mountain. Faber Peak offers the best aerial views of the island. There are also restaurants and shopping options available at the top of the mountain.
Meanwhile, the Sentosa Line remains closer to the coast as it offers unique aerial views of the beach and area attractions. It runs along Keppel Harbor and the resort island.
In addition to having the opportunity to share lunch or dinner with family and friends (either onboard the gondola or at the top of Faber Peak), visitors may also ride the Cable Car during the evening hours. It is an incredible place to catch the sunset.
Are Cable Car tickets included in any attractions city passes?
The Sentosa FUN Pass includes rides on the cable cars. The Sentosa FUN Pass allows you to pick between three, five, or unlimited amount of attractions. There are currently 20 different attractions available to select from, and entry is valid for three months after the purchase date.
The Singapore City Pass also include the Cable Car. The pass allows you to visit a number of tours and attractions in Singapore over a course of 2, 3 or 5 days.
What is the best time to experience the Cable Car? How to avoid the crowd?
The Cable Car in Singapore tends to get busier as the day goes along on both lines. It is partly because many visitors want to ride the gondola close to sunset. You can avoid some of the lines and crowds by taking the cable car earlier in the day. Weekends tens to get also busier compare to weekdays.
What is the Cable Car opening hours?
The Cable Car in Singapore is open Monday through Thursday, as well as Sundays. The gondola begins operating at 8:45 am and stops at 10 pm. The last boarding is at 9:30 pm.
- Book Cable Car tickets online. You want to make sure you secure your spot and are guaranteed access to the phenomenal aerial views. Booking tickets online can get you the best deal, and often Singapore Cable Car tickets are combined with other offers to an even better bargain.
- If you are traveling by metro, go to HarbourFront MRT station, then head to Exit B towards HarbourFront Centre. Cross the link bridge to reach Singapore Cable Car located at HarbourFront Tower Two.
- There are a lot of things to do around Sentosa and Faber Peak. Therefore, we suggest you plan on at least spending four to six hours at the attraction, especially if you plan to ride both lines. The Sentosa Resort is also home to numerous other attractions in Singapore.